Topic: Morgan Khan calling all 'Street Sounds' Fans

http://www.streetsoundsmusic.co.uk/images/street_sounds_100px.png

Hi to all Robots,

I have just been introduced to the site and can't believe I've been a 'Robots For Robots' virgin for so long, I've been missing out, well at least I've just finally popped my Robot cherry  lol

I'm hoping they'll be a few Street Sounds fans on here so if you are please holla & say 'Hi', I'd love to meet you.

Respect & love,

Morgan Khan

Email:morgan@streetsoundsmusic.co.uk

Electro Is Aural Sex

Re: Morgan Khan calling all 'Street Sounds' Fans

Welcome to R4R Morgan!

I don't get to bootlick often, but may I be the first to say thank you for making my adolescence a happy one through your releases. What you introduced to the world out there was, is, and remains ESSENTIAL!

Feel free to PM/e-mail me...

Got the essential electro box last year, it's... ...essential smile

Hi Woody Aki & Raoul,

It's a real pleasure to meet you, thanks for the warm welcome  big_smile

Electro Is Aural Sex

5 (edited by Morgan Khan-Street Sounds 2010-07-12 15:10:18)

Be part of the Street Sounds 'family', find us on Facebook & Myspace:

Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/streetsoundsmus … amp;ref=ts

Myspace:  http://www.myspace.com/streetsoundsofficial

See you there!

Electro Is Aural Sex

Hi Morgan! Thanks for all the great releases and music you brought us in the past; New-York vs LA Beats still is in my top 3 of best (electronic) LP's (compilations) ever, and the mixage is genius! thanks again and hope ur fine!

TB or not TB

Hi Freek,

I'm well thanks.  Thank you for your kind words, much appreciated.  Please keep in touch as we have many exciting things ahead, including a Street Sounds Reunion in 2 or 3 months time in London. 

I am sure you've already heard but just in case you haven't, BBC 6 recently had a Street Sounds Special, with Dave Pearce and I playing and talking about everything Street Sounds from 1982 to today.  It has now expired from BBC iPlayer, but can still be streamed or downloaded via the following link:

http://www.defconproject.com/6_music.mp3

Please keep in touch Freek and find us on Facebook & MySpace if you haven't already  smile

Respect & love,

Morgan

Electro Is Aural Sex

thank you for teaching these newbies what electro is so they wouldnt feel left out amongst their friends - but please dont spam the forum

9 (edited by Morgan Khan-Street Sounds 2010-07-12 22:03:08)

Sorry Cebteq,  sad  didn't mean to spam at all, I was just genuinely excited to share it with Freek as I thought he'd be interested.

You must have a listen though Cebteq, it's one hell of a show!  wink

Electro Is Aural Sex

Welcome mr Khan !

Hi Mr. Pauli, is that Jeroen?  Thanks for the welcome!

Electro Is Aural Sex

12 (edited by mr pauli 2010-07-12 23:02:05)

Morgan Khan-Street Sounds wrote:

Hi Mr. Pauli, is that Jeroen?  Thanks for the welcome!

Nope that would be Overdose, the other half of Novamen.
He's also around here sometimes... but i believe lately he's taking some time off the internet.

Sorry Cebteq,  sad  didn't mean to spam at all, I was just genuinely excited to share it with Freek as I thought he'd be interested.

thanks Morgan! & good to see you are still doing the good stuff

ps, I bought the album in '86 (when I was a newbie) so dont mind the bullcrap wink

TB or not TB

Ah, I see, hi Mr. Pauli!  You didn't submit for Nu Electro vol.3?  You must send me some of your new tracks soon, I'd love to hear them... hope life's treating you well  smile

Electro Is Aural Sex

Freek wrote:

thanks Morgan! & good to see you are still doing the good stuff

ps, I bought the album in '86 (when I was a newbie) so dont mind the bullcrap wink

Thanks Freek, you've been there all the way...  stay on board 'cause there's one hell of a ride ahead!

Electro Is Aural Sex