Re: Science Fiction and Electronic Music

was released by seed records as "Shadow Of The Bloodstained Kiss" here is the blurb:

"‘Shadow of the Blood Stained Kiss’ is the Antoni Maiovvi score to a nonexistent 1983 Italian Sci-fi giallo starring Barbara Cupisti and Ian McCulloch. In the distant future 'Europa,' the 2nd moon of Jupiter has been colonized by man. In the midst of this Utopian era a dangerous struggle for power between organised crime and the highest level of government is underway and when Juliet Hardy (Barbara Cupisti), a stunning discotheque singer, becomes witness to a murder the only person who believes her is tough-nosed cyber-journalist, Jason Scott (Ian McCulloch). Together, they unravel more than they bargained for as a sadistic killer runs loose brutally slaying anyone in connection to the crime. Who does this man in black work for and what is the connection between him and an ancient order that have been controlling the known universe since the dawn of time?"

I'm intrigued!

love Shadow Of The Bloodstained Kiss btw - keep it up maiovvi

smile

two "lost" TV soundtracks will be released this year by seed as my first double album. more info soon... but anyway.

I watched A Boy And His Dog last night: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072730/ had a very mixed score but lots of electronic stuff in there

Thanks all ! About space disco and space italo bands : anyone got some ideas ? (more than the wiki page)

From the top of my head, and without looking at the wiki:
Space
Romanelli
Slick
The Droids
Arpadys
Disco Dream And The Androids
Ganymed
Pure Energy
Rockets

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTzkBZxXBTQ[/youtube]  big_smile yep !

I'm also looking for some exemple of synth pop/new wave/ebm bands who talks about futuristic stuff.