Topic: Elitechnique - Munich Emotions

I slept on this one..... is it coming out as a properr ealese? or were those 100 copies it?

Re: Elitechnique - Munich Emotions

got me a copy of the promo ... very nice ...

I like it !

"Heaven's in the backseat of my Cadillac"

Maybe Serge will grace us with digital ....
id like to clean my ass with this single sided trend

well.... do you really want to press one track on 2 sides? where is "the single sided trend" if there is just one track which someone wants to release?!

Wait for EP or make 12 " with remixes  , 3 inch cd . Lot of different ways then wasting vinyl and putting out expensive product.

if they think that the track is good then one-sided record is enough. CDs are also one-sided. and remixes... who needs remixes anyway?! this may be an expensive product for you but for others it's kind of art (of mastering, pressing, label design) and a statement FOR something - which is obviously vinyl with all it's charm in this case. and if Serge just keeps this on vinyl it seems that you have to steal a track or buy a 12". please don't get me wrong - I couldn't care less about Elitechnique but this whole attitude of telling people what to do, digital-is-better-then-one-sided-vinyl, (...) is getting really boring. and if you know what a label should do in 2008 then take your chance to start one.

Who is telling who what to do ? read back you'll find nothing of the sort. 
And i agree with you mastering , pressing a vinyl  is an art form left for Pink Floyd  , labels with money to burn.

yes, you're probably right that there is no telling what to do. sorry. but this "I'd like to clean my ass...." attitude is still there. anyway... the problem is not Pink Floyd or labels with money to burn but billion of redundant tracks online and expectations that everything should be available digital. just try to imagine that Clone had only one good Elitechique track and that's the reason for a one-sided vinyl.  I can't imagine that you really think that there is money to burn somewhere around Clone. they won't earn (serious) money with it but they'll make 100-300 freaks feel special and sexy - which is fine enough.

yes... but it's a different subject.

I also hope for another release. Burner track!!
Maybe it willl be like the first Hasbeens. At first some few copys only of Make the world go away. Later an EP to please all who where after this track. 

Please clone!! You released worse stuff in higher amounts, that fill your racks. But this one, we want!!

Kraftwerks achso graue Autobahn, Drexciyas achso blaue Aquabahn...
https://soundcloud.com/bender101-1

me too

and again i don't get the fuzz about this track... just regular electro-disco-whatevah .. maybe it's just because most of this stuff all sounds the same too me..

Heil CBS

could anybody do an mp3 link to this in the mean time?

curious to hear what the fuss is about smile.

@ Herr Flick
come on it isn't that bad... i like that kind of "cool running" flow in it and it's one of the few tracks where i really like the trombone that comes in.
probably it isn't even a trombone but a synth or whatever. anyway, it gives the track some circus feeling, like when the elephants enter the circus ring.

@ jacderida
check out http://www.robotsforrobots.net/viewtopic.php?id=1650 / track 23.

15 (edited by Bender 2009-01-12 18:15:03)

Or try this @jacderida: -> http://www.2shared.com/file/4631974/b11 … _2008.html

It's a single mp3, from the Pitchounet Top 50 show, I'd recorded.

Kraftwerks achso graue Autobahn, Drexciyas achso blaue Aquabahn...
https://soundcloud.com/bender101-1

thanks for that bender, i've been trying to download that top50 but my internet connection sucks so much, can never stay connected long enough to get the 500mb file.

i think this is a really killer track, would love to get a copy of it too!

Doesn't sound or feel like Munich emotions to me.

18 (edited by Central Services 2009-04-18 00:05:43)

Queen Of Blood wrote:

@ Herr Flick
come on it isn't that bad... i like that kind of "cool running" flow in it and it's one of the few tracks where i really like the trombone that comes in.
probably it isn't even a trombone but a synth or whatever. anyway, it gives the track some circus feeling, like when the elephants enter the circus ring.

I didn't say it's bad.. there's much worse music around.. agree.. it just doesn't do anything for me... that's prob. why i don't get the fuss.. But like i said i have this feeling a lot with all the new "electro-disco" coming out..

Heil CBS