Topic: need advices to make live

okey, i have no idea how to start to make a live with my music.
nowadays i use software and logic to make music. Use midi keyboard and put all the stuff in .wav and then, make the mix and mastering,so i only have the differents "audio" parts of each track,you know: beat.wav, claps.wav, synth1.wav,etc...

would like to use hardware to make live but i dunno how to start, so...

any advice?

thx

Re: need advices to make live

If you're using rendered audio, why not an Elektron Octatrack?

http://sneak-thief.com - raw electrofunk

checking
thx

maybe an electribe esx?

maybe when i have money will buy the octotrack and the electribe again to use to make live together-

okey, i have 1200euros, so the options are:

1) elektron octatrack

2) electribe esx-1, electribe emx-1, kaoscilator pro

what do you choose,guys?

I had lots of fun in the past with a Jomox Xbase 09,and Electribe ES1 ,occasionally adding a groove synth like the DX200 or set up a micromodular with live patches.

You have the analogue foundation of the Xbase to drive a strong main drum section and the sampler fills the mix out nicely.

I would use a decent DJ mixer to mix live too cos a crossfader and killswitches gives you loads of live options (maybe if you like hands on FX the one with built in kaos  pads would be good).

The effect of an analogue drum machine over  a PA craps all over most digi equipment ,and you dont sound weak if playing after a DJ.

If you are set on the gear above, I would go for your second option,the abiltity to mix between machines is the beauty of live electronic music for me.