Topic: The Moon

Anybody been? Any decent clubs, record shops, etc?

Re: The Moon

Nice beach club down by the sea of tranquillity, I recommend it heartily. Don't forget your moonboots!

i prefer the dark side

of the spoon..

i went there on a date with julie london, but it was fairly barren. we left early.

cuties don't exert

6 (edited by Maiovvi 2010-01-09 16:16:41)

It was OK about 3 or 4 years ago, but the scene there is now populated by drunken british lager louts and asshole frat boys. I think what happened is that is became a bit of a "cool" stag party type of place and though there are loads of things there I really like: decent food, cheap cocktails there are major problems concerning the rise in prostitution and drug trafficking and that has made it a much darker place. The freedom and "Woo! We're On The Fucking Moon!" has gone and all that's left is a playground for pricks.

That said, I'm told there is an underground holding art / noise / disco events in caves beneath craters outside of the major CIA controlled bases, but I'm yet to contact them because they seem to be at constant war with the authorities over there who punish them by switching off their WiFi router sometimes.

We'll have to see what happens after the next "President Of The Fucking Moon" election, but to be honest I don't hold out much hope as politics there seems more of a joke that it does here.

I'm looking forward to the next party season on Mars personally.

Also the lack of Oxygen really gets to me.

i didn't like it, no atmosphere everywhere you go

keep hackney crap

byron wrote:

BOOM! BOOM!
http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2008/03/17/basil_brush_narrowweb__300x422,0.jpg

cuties don't exert

byron wrote: