Topic: Montreal

Anytme you need some info about Montreal just drop questions here or message me directly.

Re: Montreal

Hey there!  I'm from Montreal as well, I think a couple of people from this forum are (raise your hands?:)

I was wondering, are you aware of any cybernetic nights going on around here lately in some obscure venue?  I really liked the Loose Joints italo-disco gigs at Academy about 6-12 months ago ... not many people came though hmm  They did some other gigs at Zoobizarre recently that really rocked.  Aside from that I've not been aware of any night worth mentioning here - "electro" (as in nu-rave or whatever) seems the big kick right now, I'm so tired of it.  And the only place I can hear some Kraftwerk is mostly on the EBM/goth scene.  If you're into oldschool there are also some venues (Blizart for instance on some nights), but it's mixed up with a lot of sh*... heu, other stuff wink

Loose Joints is a regular night, you should suscribe to the robot invasion on facebook if you're on there, you'll get the invites, Sixknight is in charge of that.  There aren't any other reccuring nights that I know of.

Thanks for the tip, I'm sure waiting for the next invasion smile  See you around!

Hello )
Going to Montreal next monday!
Is there any interesting places need to visit, modern art musiems, record shops or nice events?
Thnx!

i miiiight be interested in taking a job there - so that would mean a move from .nl to montreal

is it a nice place? smile

hoi!