1 (edited by miravalles 2009-07-03 20:30:55)

Topic: What's nudity?

Have you seen Megan Fox topless pics?
They are here: http://jugomag.com/photos/megan-fox-top … ody-shoot/

She threatened to sue the site for publishing those pics, but then she didn't, because she was wearing "booby stickers".

So, what I was thinking about is what exactly is nudity.

For me, she's quite naked. For her, a tiny sticker is enough to dress her. So, how naked you have to be to be actually naked?

If a girl is completely covered from her head to her feet, with just a small hole where her boobs are, she will be just as dressed as a naked one with stickers on her boobs? Will she be more naked? In which case would this girl sue if pics of her showed up on the internet?

Personally, I have no problem at all with nudity. I spend several hours a day naked. Rio de Janeiro is too hot for me. So, that's it. I don't get it. All this fuss about showing boobs. It makes no sense to me worrying about that. Let's just get naked. I bet the world would be a lot better.

Re: What's nudity?

Check out the movie "private lessons" for definition of nudity

Re: What's nudity?

You ever read a meagan fox artical & notice she goes on about how shes tired of being exploited then you turn the page 2 the pics of her bent over a table or in some kinfd of slutty pose.  hmm