Re: Buckfast

sticky thread....
anyone knows if this stuff is available in germany, maybe at metro markets?

Ey Freund Blase, es gibt süßen Brei!

you can order it online

http://www.thedrinkshop.com/products/nl … rodid=1646

keep hackney crap

added to basket...
thx

Haha, awesome, please come back and give us your opinion on it!

Jap the Lad wrote:
Lektrik International wrote:

The pub i work in sell pitchers of buckfast...the place turns into a madhouse on fri/sat because of it...

Is that the Bernard Shaw?  Been there a couple of times. Great pub!

It is indeed...

I must learn to stop at one bottle. After that my memory seems to vanish for a couple of hours.....

Jap the Lad wrote:

I must learn to stop at one bottle. After that my memory seems to vanish for a couple of hours.....

rough from last night? wink

messgott, did you get your bottle yet?

no.
added two bottles @ the basket but cancelled shopping since i saw shipping to fuckn germany is about 24

that could be a flat rate up to a certain amount of Kg.  a bulk order with a few other people might work out.

no flatrate.
would order some bottles for my birthday this month 
Someone should get reseller at the Tradce/Sell section on this forum big_smile

ill send you a bottle

I'm going to Glasgow to see the supposedly hot new Belgian Giallo film "Amer" and the ultra hot old Italian giallo film (Lucio Fulci) "A Lizard in a Woman's Skin" (with Morricone score) at the end of the month.

Before these flicks i'm going to macsorleys for lunch where they offer

Mars bar tempura served with Buckfast Tonic Wine sorbet - A ‘Glesca treat‘…£3.50

as a desert!

as Meschi would say- Meaty!

@ meschi: hey that would be so cool.
   But only if the shipping don't bother you that much   
   Would send you some german sausages back as an extra fee for your efforts buddy! wink
   email me for details then

scott_neon wrote:

I'm going to Glasgow to see the supposedly hot new Belgian Giallo film "Amer" and the ultra hot old Italian giallo film (Lucio Fulci) "A Lizard in a Woman's Skin" (with Morricone score) at the end of the month.

where's that happening?

90 (edited by scott_neon 2010-02-15 01:00:19)

Glasgow Film Theatre, Saturday 27th February 2010

Lizard In A Woman's Skin

14.00- Where do dark dreams end and repulsive reality begin? Find out in the re-mastered, restored and never-before-seen fully uncut version of Italian gore-meister Lucio Fulci’s hippy, trippy 1971 giallo classic. Did rich socialite Carol Hammond (gialli goddess Florinda Bolkan) kill her nymphomaniac neighbour during a depraved orgy of LSD-induced sadistic sex? Or is her philandering husband framing her? Swinging London decadence, scandalous blackmail, neurotic visions and gory throat slashing all wrapped up in one of Ennio Morricone’s finest scores. Quirky touches of Fulci fantasy horror make this stylish psycho thriller a quintessential masterpiece of the giallo genre

16.15 Amer (Bitter)

Gialli fans will not want to miss co-directors Helene Cattet and Bruno Forzani’s immaculately executed and flawless valentine to the 70s thriller genre popularized by Dario Argento and Mario Bava. Recreating the motifs, clichés and visual codes from the vintage Italian back catalogue (including A Lizard in a Woman’s Skin, Suspiria and Deep Red), the Belgian duo unfold a virtually dialogue-free tale of frightening obsession, sexual sensation and stunning black-gloved murder. Scored to recycled Italian soundtrack selections in the Tarantino tradition, the hypnotic and ethereal allure of the classic gialli lives again in this boldly imaginative cult phenomenon.

hehehe now also in Dutch newspaper De Pers :

http://www.depers.nl/buitenland/441785/Beetje-van-de-duivel-en-beetje-van-God.html

"A bit from the devil and a bit from God"

Non linear elements avoid the void of your voice

kos010 wrote:

"A bit from the devil and a bit from God"

thats fuckin brilliant!!