1 (edited by Caltrop 2008-09-18 20:00:28)

Topic: Munich

I just got here.

events and second hand record stores or faires?

i might check out the gomma night

2 (edited by Echolot 2008-09-24 23:58:30)

Re: Munich

are you still here? totally missied the thread.. do you go to oktoberfest? smile
i spin at a bar on friday if you're still here

edit: here

i can also give you some adresses of record stores if you like

hey thanks. but i am heading out to nyc this friday. let's exchange emails for next time.

too bad, but yeah, maybe next time!

i will be in munich (in and out) from the 17th to early october. i know some record shops, but adresses, tips for interesting flea markets and/or parties are welcome!

Here is a big list of munich fleamarkets. there is one at olympiapark every friday/saturday. Wanted to check it for a long time, but haven't made it yet. i think it is a big one, the Munich guys here are the experts and will know the best tips.

http://www.ganz-muenchen.de/freizeit/fl … erkte.html

Reality is just a simulation

@ rude66
i think every first friday echolot and migumatix do disco obscura at the pimpernel.
friday, 25th october could be also interesting at pimpernel: disco madness with mooner!
check: www.pimpernel-muenchen.de

indeed.. too bad i'm away from 15. september to 16. october.. flying to vietnam..

but two friends (tk:one & dj i-t) will play 2. october..

for record shops & fleamarkets, will post laterz,  i'm a bit in a hurry right now

thanks for all the info so far. i'm not there the whole time so i have to see if i can make it to any parties..

i think i went to the flkeamarket at olympiapark 2 years ago, but we were late and they were already packing in.. looked promising though. we also were at one a little on the outskirts close to a BMW motorcycle factory, where there was a big industrial hall full of pedople selling stuff.. one guy with a massive amount of records (thoudsands..) but most of it was crap. did find 2 original motorhead lp's there i didn't have..

10 (edited by Mr. Satellite 2010-09-06 04:36:51)

depress the repress

vielen dank!

yeah, would be nice to play in munich again, its been too long.. who knows..

check your mail, ruud!

cheers

rude66 wrote:

vielen dank!

Gern geschehen .

rude66 wrote:

yeah, would be nice to play in munich again, its been too long.. who knows..

Yeah i guess the last time in the "Rote Sonne" on 31/10/06 at the "Sound of the hague night ".
I was the freak in checkered shirt who was dancing while your whole performance in front of you.  Hehe

Such great events are unfortunately pretty rare here.

Bye the way.

Still don

depress the repress

mmmmmmmhhhh tasty! want one too but have a bad cold at the mom that will kill me when having alcohol...

heading over on the 13th Nov

if there is anything on that weekend please let me know

cant wait...

andaaa wrote:

heading over on the 13th Nov

if there is anything on that weekend please let me know

cant wait...

Gr

depress the repress

we had several at the oktoberfest, believe me.. big_smile

found some interesting things on the fleamarkets, but not that much. we were there at around 8.30 and several sellers told us we were too late..

shop-wise, M2 in the rosenheimerstrasse is by far the most interesting one. decent prices and a good selection, especially of indie-ebm type stuff and synth music. Optimal is good for new dance releases, but their prices for second hand records border on the insane.. they happily charge you 10 euro for stuff you can find anywhere else for 50 cents, and it's in the same condition...

hey i'll be in munich area from 23th till 28th dec. If there are any good things going on let me know. smile

score100 wrote:

hey i'll be in munich area from 23th till 28th dec. If there are any good things going on let me know. smile

don't have any particulaer dates in mind regrading partys but if youre in for some drinking/smoking/chatting/eating action etc write me a mail. espiacally drinking muah haha

=fellow robots always welcome=

anything fun on for nye?

robotiger wrote:

anything fun on for nye?

i don't know, what do you want to do? smile

i'm not in town, will be in berlin as it seems but a friend is djing (a lot of house, some disco) at a nice club i believe, i'm shure he could fix you up with an guestlist place (not a bad idea if you want to go out on nye, spots are generally very crowded that that day..) ->pm me if you like

about other venues, don't know something specific yet.. but i can have a look..

i thought of rote sonne or elli disco. But i don't know the second one yet. House sounds good!
I will be at a small private party in max vorstadt first, and don't know how long this will be fun. So a guestlist place for a club would be very nice.
Thought i ask if somebody knows something nice, like a one off party or something with no bouncers and relaxed people. Already big thanks for your offer.

any suggestions for possible antics for the weekend 16-18 april?