1 (edited by eichel 2011-05-16 14:40:42)

Topic: looking for a some records...tekno/electro

whooo can help with these? swaps preferred.

anything by light speed drivers

a credible eye witness, episodes 5-8
elex 1 (g. rizzo) and 5 (v.a.)
progerik 3

i know its a long shot, but maybe... somebody... needs more space for italo-12"s.

a small swap-list is here: http://www.discogs.com/collection?user=eicHelTrade can open my collection too...

gedoinkgedoink

Re: looking for a some records...tekno/electro

your link doesn't work, I may have some stuff from Light Speed Drivers which I would trade.

"A Real Music Hater"

this is your wantlist right?
http://www.discogs.com/wantlist?user=wnts

I have The Silicon Ghetto 3
iO - Attack
Counterattack 1
Magnetic Neurosis
Ghost Train
Blue Label Vol. 1
Amptek
Perfect Sync - Man Song
Reload EP
Link
Haze 1
Mission Two (Nature Records)

that's stuff I don't really want to get rid of but if you have something nice to trade...
I might trade Rusha EP too but for that one I really want a big fish from my wantlist:
http://www.discogs.com/user/Moanerman

"A Real Music Hater"

link should work now...

gotta check your list etc... will be back!

gedoinkgedoink

yeah its one of my wantlists, but most records i dont need very urgent. for the rusha ep, i checked your list and the records i have i cant let go. but thx 4 the offer, if i change my mind i let you know.

gedoinkgedoink

no problem, they don't have to go.
but to be honest: I don't think you'll have much success with the stuff you are offering for trade. I mean, there is nice stuff in it but you can't compare them with the 3 ones that you want, these are all highly sought after records, the ones in your tradelist aren't from that caliber. I had that G. Rizzo record but I've traded it for Blue Attack 3, you see, that's a fair trade.

"A Real Music Hater"

hmm, i see your point about the elex 01, thats very rare. but elex 5, the acew, progerik 003 play in the same league as sns 008 f.e i think. there are some more in that category, the adc-12" f.e. but the list is short, style-mixed and has some not-rare-ones in it i admit.

i took a break from collecting for around 3 years and maybe i have to adjust to new prices. also i havent been following the lsd-stuff for too long. but when i see the prices they are offered for at discogs, i wouldnt make a good deal giving you one of the unit moebiuss youre searching for for it.

gedoinkgedoink

p.s. i should update that list. if i remember right i also had some coloured drexciyas twice etc. im still human not robot  wink

gedoinkgedoink

I'm not only looking for those 5 UM records I'm still missing and I rate all of them 3/5 so it's more out of completism resasons  wink I just wanted to say: if you want a big fish you have to give a big fish too, even if you don't really want to part with it, that's trading  smile But no hard feelings at all!

"A Real Music Hater"

nah, no hard feelings at all. but so big isnt the rusha-fish either. its listed for 30€ on discogs...  wink

(and btw, no doubles of coloured drexciyas, unfortunately)

gedoinkgedoink

looks like I still have a copy of Elex 1, I'll listen to it again and I'll let you know if want to get rid of.

"A Real Music Hater"

would be cool, thx! smile

i have found lsd 000 and 002 in the meantime...

gedoinkgedoink

would love to have them too, they're still in my wantlist  smile

"A Real Music Hater"

yeah the records from my tradelist werent that bad... wink

gedoinkgedoink

and, have you checked it?

gedoinkgedoink

yes, I'll keep it  tongue

"A Real Music Hater"

hehe, ok. eehm, but would you mind to make me some mp3s? tbh i never heard it.  smile

gedoinkgedoink