1 (edited by IvyHeights 2008-08-09 19:01:39)

Topic: London Bot

i got a job in london...yup.. so as of 27th i am a london bot! may be ill smelll one of your arm pits an the tube or something..any tips where to live? or anyone know of any rooms from then?

Deathcrush '99

Re: London Bot

excellent dude, london robot invasion is what we need. cool

dont really have any tips on where to live, but I know jonny will say brixtons where its at.... which is true. the east end is also good, cheaper places to live and good transport links.

the more robots in london the better. give us all a shout when you get over here! smile

cheers man..yeah maybe fancy a bit of bethnal green

Deathcrush '99

i used to stay round victoria park. you can get some nice places there.

we're living in hackney baby, its great except for the dogshit everywhere, but apart from that it rocks

keep hackney crap

6 (edited by jonny five 2008-08-11 16:55:01)

brixton's where it's at.

srsly though, most parties are happening up in the north east (dalston or hackney are good examples) so it's probably better up there in that respect. i prefer living down here because it's less full of hipsters and hooray henrys.

always good to meet another robot. send me emailz when you've moved.

dalston is great, dirty and a bit medieval at times (ridley st. market?) but I am starting to think that south of the river is the way forward... let's all go for a welcome beer. maybe two.

i am going to have a welcome beer for IvyHeights tonight in the Prince George, Dalston

keep hackney crap

9 (edited by cimabot 2008-08-13 16:36:50)

hey Byron, will pop in for one, what time do you reckon?

edit: if it's ok of course smile

wish I could join you mate. got an interview tomorrow. early bed for me.

meschi wrote:

wish I could join you mate. got an interview tomorrow. early bed for me.

Go get it man!

12 (edited by IvyHeights 2008-08-19 13:10:44)

can i come to my welcome beer?...i move down sat so will have to hook up with you guys sometime after that...my mates playing disco,electronix etc amongst the bad music at the deviate 'reggae roast' or whateva it is... the next weekend 30th maybe grab a beer there..or somewhere  else as you lot probs know best

Deathcrush '99

would love to man, but Im all tied up until the 3rd sept. what about  this party

cant say no to that...

Deathcrush '99