1 (edited by scott_neon 2012-01-28 14:48:50)

Topic: Italian disco book for sale

BOOK IS NOW SOLD.

Hi I have 1 unread copy of this book, which I bought direct from the author, but didn't realise it's written all in Italian.
It looks really interesting but no use to me who only reads English.

The author only had 3 copies left when I ordered so looks like it will soon be unavailable.

I paid 15 euros but will sell it for 10 euros (plus postage) to any bot.

I'm in the uk.

Cheers

Disco Selector. Professione DJ, La Storia

By Max De Giovanni. Editrice Moderna. 2008

http://www.djsets.co.uk/compilations/bobandtom/Copertina_Music_Selector%20jpg.jpg

The book talk about, first, the italian art of djing: the birth, the development and the story...

More the 230 pictures tell about fact and interviews to best italian pioneer djs, but also interview with Gianni Naso, founder of italian dj association, with Giancarlo Tirotti, owner of legendary Baia degli Angeli and with the most famous italian djs as Mozart, Rubens, Daniele Baldelli, Ebreo, Spranga, Jonata Garavaglia (he was resident dj at Regine in Nyc on 1977, first italian dj to play his music in New York, when and where disco was born), Beppe Loda and the history of legendary Bob & Tom, with contribute of italian and american friend and a lot of other djs...

Re: Italian disco book for sale

I'm amazed thay haven't bothered translated it to English.
The interest in italian disco is not limited to Italy.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
All of my base,
Are belong to you.

just scan it and translate via google

No somo Roberto Succo

lucio robo wrote:

just scan it and translate via google

hahaha, that would be a whole new story then! not necessarily about italo though.. wink

.."this world`s a bubble"..