Topic: Vulcanoid

I tried ordering from Vulcanoid for the first time, but havn't heard a reply in a while...does anyone know if they are away or somethin? or maybe just a bit slow.
Havn't paid or anything so thats fine, just wondering if I should wait or try ordering somewhere else or not

I was so close // I crept like a cat // visions of seduction lurkin under my hat
Zerohour Doom & Glamour | RETALI8Cold Crush

Jackie Ransom, Luster & Beta Evers - Secrets Of The World out now on 7"/Digital

Re: Vulcanoid

their site seems in maintenance or somethiong now? tried to connect but it's failed.... btw they are absolutely OK sellers; maybe if you don't have paid they wait for response...try again by sending email.

3 (edited by Technicolor 2008-10-28 21:56:37)

Happened to me once too, but it was because Matt was away on business. I'm sure they'll get in touch as soon as they can. They are great guys, so don't worry about it. But I do hope nothing has happened to them hmm

edit: They also sell via Discogs - http://www.discogs.com/seller/www.Vulcanoid.net

You could maybe try there?

i've bought from them 4 or 5 times on discogs, the records always arrived rapidly, so i wouldn't worry too much, they were really great sellers when i dealt with them.

Same here.
Regular orders and no delivery problem..
But can't contact Matt for some weeks now..
As said by Techn

Matt was on vacation, but he's back now