Re: the "v " project - black jack

hysteric wrote:
Santiago wrote:

wow, i really am hated here!..

I only want to clear a couple of things up, just to fight my corner..  wink
- I do these edits for my dj sets so i can play the music i love so much out, the originals even tho amazing can 'scare' people sometimes; because they're (the public) not ready for that type of sound.. i totally understand if you guys don't like them, having an opinion is so important (you be surprised how many people don

it is very funny that these tracks, that already rocked dancefloors 25 years ago, are all of a sudden too scary for the dance crowds today..

anyway, you'll find that edits are a very hotly discussed topic here! big_smile

welcome to the forum btw!

28 (edited by lucio robo 2008-11-08 14:21:37)

Santiago wrote:

Welcome here SS !! wink

Please, don't mix  your Edits with yourself, Serge ! I said some bad words about your works because I love too much these 3 songs  you remixed. By the way, I m not on the 2008 dancefloors and, maybe, to be there creates the need to "adapt" these tracks for the young crowd. I m sure that some of them will discover this music with your edits, like I did do with 80 s and 90's remixers when I was a young ignorant and continue to be in despite of lot of purchasing...

Ps : Did you find the board by googling "serge santiago" or because you were following our musical adventures ?

No somo Roberto Succo

lucio robo wrote:

Ps : Did you find the board by googling "serge santiago" or because you were following our musical adventures ?

Do you often google yerself ? big_smile

30 (edited by lucio robo 2008-11-08 15:05:36)

Ne remues pas le carambar dans la carie, coquin,  I asked it because Sergio took a long time before reacting.

No somo Roberto Succo

lucio robo wrote:
Santiago wrote:

Welcome here SS !! wink

Please, don't mix  your Edits with yourself, Serge ! I said some bad words about your works because I love too much these 3 songs  you remixed. By the way, I m not on the 2008 dancefloors and, maybe, to be there creates the need to "adapt" these tracks for the young crowd. I m sure that some of them will discover this music with your edits, like I did do with 80 s and 90's remixers when I was a young ignorant and continue to be in despite of lot of purchasing...

hahah, no, my press officer e-mailed me about it smile ..

thanks for your reply.. my plan is to totally try and get people to understand where the music they listen to today comes from..  not a lot of crowds who dances on the 2008 dancefloors have any idea..

"my plan is to totally try and get people to understand where the music they listen to today comes from..  not a lot of crowds who dances on the 2008 dancefloors have any idea.."

...well, SOME people here TOTALLY agree with that...:)

33 (edited by JamesTRubotnik 2008-11-08 17:58:49)

just got another v project release today: a superb version of moroder's "first hand experience in second hand love". really dig it!

I only knew the italo Hi-NRG version by Tom Cat. Nice to hear these other version too!

"Are you loving?"

@ JamesTRubotnik
"a superb version of moroder's "first hand experience in second hand love"."
-> one of those rare cases where the cover version is even better than the original one i would say...

totally agree QOB!

agree too !

No somo Roberto Succo

Pages Previous 1 2

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → Addicts → the "v " project - black jack

Currently used extensions: pun_approval, pun_admin_add_user. Copyright © 2009 PunBB