Topic: Look into my microscope

Here

2 (edited by Stalker 2008-11-01 01:45:38)

Re: Look into my microscope

....a bit boring. Typical 'dark&futuristic' electro inspired by stinson / donald productions, but without the funkiness and character. Their music was about inventing things, telling stories, your stuff is more or less copy. Maybe i'm too radical , but i would say it's disrespect for the Artists you're trying imitate. Making such music is like walking a blind alley.

the missing ingredient is glowsticks

Monkey see, monkey do.

hey, i liked what i heard.
ive heard alot of bullshit and this just needs some breakdowns in the song
you know, space it out

Stalker wrote:

....a bit boring. Typical 'dark&futuristic' electro inspired by stinson / donald productions, but without the funkiness and character. Their music was about inventing things, telling stories, your stuff is more or less copy. Maybe i'm too radical , but i would say it's disrespect for the Artists you're trying imitate. Making such music is like walking a blind alley.

Yeah thanks, u took your time listening. Actually i can in someways agree with you, I feel it myself that maybe there is to much inspiration from already made music and totally agree that the sound is nowhere near as good as the sounds of the mentioned artists.
ill try harder to put some orginality in  my next song wink

I like it. I think this is like the 'main' loop of a track and it needs something more variation to prevent from getting boring.
The loop sounds dope and yes it sounds like other producers but I wouldnt care too much about that. Keep up the good work!

yeah good stuff. i don't get what stalker is foaming about.

Monkey see, monkey do.

I like it.

I agree with Stalker

but we can hear you got technical skills to do good sound, so I'll wait your next !