Topic: Justice 'live'

Look at these wankers!

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase 'unplugged'

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/4122/plugmeinwj3.jpg

2 (edited by Brian Chinetti 2008-11-24 12:25:58)

Re: Justice 'live'

I saw this discussed on the dutch synthforum. Turns out the usb cable only fell out, there are other pictures of the same night where it is connected again.

discussed here too http://www.robotsforrobots.net/viewtopi … 2&p=23

even when they are plugged they look like wankers smile

but they wouldnt be the first to fake a live-set... I think these days its harder to find a real performance then a fake one (they dont get payed for being creative or risking fuck ups), almost all the 'big names' fake there stuff.. They worst thing I ever saw was a italian hardcore act who used an 808 as a keyboard mad

TB or not TB

Ive never even heard their stuff, but i still dont like it tongue

"Luc-Ass deserves every flack he gets. In fact, I think he's getting off pretty easy. What he REALLY Deserves is to go broke and be forced to move into a dumpster behind Pizza Hut."

Freek wrote:

even when they are plugged they look like wankers smile

I think these days its harder to find a real performance then a fake one

couldnt agree more.
just saw an "electroclashrockdjhellbuzzfrom3yearsago" live act friday night & one of the bastard played unplugged too

7 (edited by most complicated robot 2008-11-25 14:40:43)

but I envy them, they always have such huge crowds, and seems to have a ball all the time... which is not the case when I'm playing.

So, I wanna be justice too, I wanna be a fake rockstar, and buy 8 million dollars house. And secretly all of you too. That's why you hate them.

As someone said, power kills who doesn't have it.

i like their hit with the tshirtdrawings video

Showing the way for the modern man to become a Model Man.

9 (edited by cimabot 2008-11-25 16:11:30)

their only alright tune was the one remixed by DJ Funk, don't remember what the title was now. Booty:-)

edit: big_smile big_smile big_smile

most complicated robot wrote:

but I envy them, they always have such huge crowds, and seems to have a ball all the time... which is not the case when I'm playing.

So, I wanna be justice too, I wanna be a fake rockstar, and buy 8 million dollars house. And secretly all of you too. That's why you hate them.

money is nice, music is better wink

acts could at least try to make it look real, like that JunieXL guy twisting the knobs on the ms20 like a madman without even a audiocable connected.. amateurs in being fake smile

TB or not TB

i hate them cuz they suck

Freek wrote:

acts could at least try to make it look real, like that JunieXL guy twisting the knobs on the ms20 like a madman without even a audiocable connected.. amateurs in being fake smile

you have a video of that smile

oh, ja... justice... great job they did on tenebre!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbaoCT9QY6o[/youtube]

Queen Of Blood wrote:

oh, ja... justice... great job they did on tenebre!

That one sucks big time but I like DVNO and D.A.N.C.E. is also ok. Its just catchy pop music.

They exist to be hated on

"Luc-Ass deserves every flack he gets. In fact, I think he's getting off pretty easy. What he REALLY Deserves is to go broke and be forced to move into a dumpster behind Pizza Hut."

YukYukBeurk hmm

cimabot wrote:

their only alright tune was the one remixed by DJ Funk, don't remember what the title was now. Booty:-)

edit: big_smile big_smile big_smile

I agree! They raped Goblin's Tenebra on the other hand.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbhAcWKs0zk[/youtube]

robots.for.robots

18 (edited by Tottieheid 2008-11-25 22:50:21)

bawsis what i say to them (definition no.5) hmm

19 (edited by most complicated robot 2008-11-26 00:24:27)

Freek wrote:

sure, I just want to have their crowd going so mad when I play italo disco
and the original version of simonetti and co. tenebre