1 (edited by Vomatron 2008-12-07 20:12:37)

Topic: Beyond the bongo part 2

Kicking off the xmas month here by sharing a new mix which was played on IFM yesterday so those that may have heard and liked, go ahead and grab. To those who remember the first one, the concept is somewhat the same except this time around theres a lot more synth and sax (!) action going on...also there is more longer and spacier tunes.

Heres links for 320 and 192 (you can't right click + save btw)

http://www.acidrevival.de/mixage/Vomatr … msday_.mp3

Vomatron - Beyond The Bongo pt. 2 (Doomsday) 192 kbps.mp3

New and better ink added for the 320 kps, and heres the tracklist

1. Bongo Intro
  2. Beautiful Bend

"Luc-Ass deserves every flack he gets. In fact, I think he's getting off pretty easy. What he REALLY Deserves is to go broke and be forced to move into a dumpster behind Pizza Hut."

Re: Beyond the bongo part 2

thanks vomatron

Hey youre welcome wink

"Luc-Ass deserves every flack he gets. In fact, I think he's getting off pretty easy. What he REALLY Deserves is to go broke and be forced to move into a dumpster behind Pizza Hut."

Vomatron wrote:

Tracklist will also appear soonly but remember there was a lot of editing that went into some of them, so tunes might not be like you know them. And theres a bonus for identifying hidden "samples" tongue
!

better get'em right first go this time around Vomatron
probably just protecting yourself from putting up the wrong tracknames next to the right bandname like last years
French Kiss incident smile
whats the bonus anyhow? does it involve cash thru paypal?
liked the last one will check this out

e,r

'Sing while you may - lullabies for the new dark ages'

super mix Voma! and the sax piece from "Noel - The night they invented love" wuuuuhaaa

Dancin' for freaks and fame!

6 (edited by Funkbox 2008-12-02 19:05:31)

merry CHRISTmas voma!

i couldnt get the download working but im sure it jams really hard

7 (edited by Vomatron 2008-12-02 23:29:26)

Updated with list etc.

Nix: Glad i could convert you into saxxness big_smile

Funkbox: To you too, I edited the link so try again

e,r: I had forgotten that was you back then actually, but youre welcome to double check this time around tongue

That sample thing is more of a joke really, maybe you'll notice what i mean after listening. And regarding bonus, i cant give cash prizes this close to xmas im afraid

Great mixage and trackselection - Voma !
Keep'em coming ...

btw,
x-mas in the UK ? or will you soon return home to DK....

Always on two turntables, one take, no edits, bla, bla...

downloadin now , checkin later .....

ancestors from another galaxy

Vomatron wrote:

Funkbox: To you too, I edited the link so try again

yeah!!!!!!!!!

big time tankers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks and no probs wink

Flemming, i'll be home with la familia in about a week...leaving for DK next sunday. Thankfully got most xmas shopping here !

Thanks, but isn't that Remember from Gino Soccio?

Kraftwerks achso graue Autobahn, Drexciyas achso blaue Aquabahn...
https://soundcloud.com/bender101-1

Did it again eh? wink

Indeed youre right there, but how did you like the mix?

Great mix! Been going nonstop at work. Partydisco like this is the shit!

robots.for.robots

Cheers RM, happy to hear it rocks your socks smile