Topic: Second hand synthesizers!

Second hand synthesizers!
Just wondering if any one knows where I can get hold of old analog synths in the London area. Any shops or www pages that could useful for finding those old nice beauties would be much appreciated.
Thanks Robots

Re: Second hand synthesizers!

Luck of the Draw me old Fruity! Ebay, Loot, sound on sound readers ads.. No real shops left, Rockstops on Totenham Court road my have a couple of old bits. But expect to pay through the ass!

+++ Dont be scared honey, thats just the resonance knob +++

i'm not sure how you find out about the contents of an estate sale, but i have a friend who's into antique stuff and visits tons of estate sales in the US and often finds gear at a reasonable and sometimes steal of a price. i imagine they have them in the UK too, maybe do a google search on it?

computerdisco's right though, ebay is a good resource, but now a days second hand synths are $$$.

worship the potentiometer.

yeah i find a lot of estate sales here in the US through the newspaper and it's just like eBay. sometimes you find something good sometimes you don't. it's always interesting going to the sales and there's almost always a record or two if not a whole collection that you can walk away with for dirt cheap. the last one i went to had some interesting antique weapons.

Gumtree? i recently saw a juno 106 on there in clapham

alright dudes! thanks a lot i guess i just need to keep my eyes open ! many thanks