Topic: OCR-013 : Thomas Danger - "Inside My Head"

Greetings from Toronto and all the best in 2009.

Dylan J
OCR

---

OCR-013 : Thomas Danger - "Inside My Head" digital release coming out on Beatport January 8th!  Effective immediately, prices are going down for all our new releases on BP.

CLICK TO PREVIEW

http://www.openconcept.org/images/IFM_OCR-013.gif

-  Kinky Girl
-  I Love Techno Music (Live Mix)
-  Inside My Head (Danger's Alonehome fixmix)
-  A Poke In The Ear With A Sharp Stick

You can also catch Thomas' weekly radio show "Vari" on the always amazing Radio Skranglebass

http://www.skranglebass.no/grafikk/radio.jpg

---

Norwegian minimal and techno troublemaker Thomas Danger. He's previous appearance at Sunkissed caused a near riot (and this was whilst playing terrace in the afternoon!)

-SUNKISSED.NO

Thomas Danger's live sets are minimal and complex, his live acts are just as well produced as his studio productions. Minimal techno is the main field he's operating in, but he can also deliver a hard techno set.

-SEXTAGS.NO

After one decade with productions of house and techno by any kind, Thomas has developed and defined his style of music. Click-clack grooves and touchy techno, beat clashed smooth and clever. Wherever he decides to settle, his neighbourhood is sentenced to the eternal torment of high-volume grooves and radical deepness.

-SMUK / KREATUR

2 (edited by openconcept 2009-01-05 23:58:50)

Re: OCR-013 : Thomas Danger - "Inside My Head"

Just got some nice feedback on our latest release. 

Receiving support from: Anthony "Shake" Shakir, Laurent Garnier, Dave Clarke, Len Faki, John Selway, Ken Ishii, Seth Troxler, Woody McBride, Danny Tenaglia, Roger Sanchez, Affie Yusef, Jim Masters, Technasia, DJ Misjah, Chymera, Ibiza Global Radio, Tim Thaler (Sonett77 Radio), Chris Simmonds, q Burn's Abstract Message, DJ Hyperactive, Lance Desardi, Angel Alanis, Naveen G., Droid Behavior, Da Funk, Ken ECB, Andy Toth, Noah Levine (XLR8R, Urb)

Laurent Garnier - "Very atmospheric EP. Will definitely play this out! 4 out of 5"
Ken Ishii - "Quite fresh and experimental tracks here! 4 out of 5"
Len Faki - "Nice one!  Will play out for sure! 4 out of 5"
Noah Levine (XLR8R, Urb) - "4 out of 5"