Re: What will it happen with the top100?

zora wrote:
bias wrote:

everyone loved top 100 so much there was like 200votes last time and even less previous years...

thats what i was wondering, too. hmm

You can love the top 100 even if you don't vote, can't you?

"Are you loving?"

sure you can. but i was wondering about the number of voters nevertheless. to me it was more like a privilege when i was finally allowed to cast my ballot.

.."this world`s a bubble"..

and what will all the bootleggers do? poor them...

i didnt care so much about the top100, it was nice, but there was playing incredible stuff everyday on the cbs...

agree with bias here. not like it was that hard to vote either, plus it was more exciting that way seeing where your votes came in the chart.

bias wrote:
Scarface wrote:
zora wrote:

thats what i was wondering, too. hmm

You can love the top 100 even if you don't vote, can't you?

not really, if you loved top 100 you would obviously vote.

if you don't care to vote, than you don't care about top 100, it's simple.

Look, I don't have to figures and numbers of how many people listened live or downloaded the top 100 afterwards in the past but I think this number is a lot bigger than the number of people who voted. And why would these non-voting people listen: because they, at least, like (or love) this top 100. The voters are mostly the hardcore fans, who have, I agree a big (not bigger per se) love or passion for the CBS.

"Are you loving?"

i dont intend to deny someones love / passion/ whatever for the top 100.
but the point is that simple: you care for the top 100 and want it to be as good as possible -> you vote. few votes = little significance or in worst case scenario no top 100.
in politics you only dont vote, i reckon, if you dont care at all or want to make a statement that all to vote from is shit.

.."this world`s a bubble"..

Hallo Leute, i think it's over. There are no CBS Top 100 without Cybernetic Broadcasting System.

Robothek - radio for robettes and robots www.facebook.com/robothek

About the few voters. It's about the same discussion as the few listeners. CBS-radio was for a niche-audience, and never for a big audience, right? And I think many of us feel kinda elite or special about liking this niche in music. Things like the top 100 and CBS-radio apperently costed too much energy for such an small audience to make it in the long run. But hey, we could enjoy it for so many years and that's a big achievement already. Could be for the best to pull the plug now.
You could make another top 100, but don't call it CBS top 100 anymore please. We can make other lists and keep honour to how the  CBS top 100 was when it was alive.

"Are you loving?"

I didn't vote because I didn't have the 50 posts to be a robot, and I didn't want to fill the forum with those posts just to be allowed to vote. If I could, I would have voted since top100 2006 included hmm

I love America!