Re: As1 New Album "mvsm" On Solar One Music

it's out! gonna pick it up at clone friday!

27 (edited by SOM 2009-03-26 17:23:46)

Sounds good !!!

the Album is also available soon at www.rubadub.co.uk and www.interstellarsounds.com

and also the other AS1 release Raw Mechanics/Crotaphytus Split e.p.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget the last copys of the SOM01 The Exaltics - Ten million lightyears e.p. exclusive at clone

something different - something special

cool sound! and a nice package!

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

Thanks a lot wink

30 (edited by SOM 2009-03-28 11:39:47)

short info...

Back in stock at clone.nl the last copys of the SOM01: The Exaltics - Ten million lightyears e.p. inkl. Kan3da rmx also now available the  last copys of SOM3.5 Crotaphytus - Feed meeeee!!! e.p. and the other AS1 ( Arnold Steiner ) release Raw Mechanics/Crotaphytus Split E.P. inkl. Manasyt and Faceless Mind rmx.

http://clone.nl/shop.html?find=solar+on … mp;reset=1

have a nice weekend wink

As1

Yes... I have it great release with emotional electro tracks and a very nice package..
thanks for this release.

ah yeah, got mine today. nice packaging again. great album, listening now

34 (edited by Da fluxcapasitor 2009-03-30 18:47:11)

I agree with promo guy...thank you very much for this release...good one!

Go out and play

yes my cup of tea looking forward to the next releases i love this collector's item style....

36 (edited by SOM 2009-03-31 15:04:40)

Thanks... next release is the "Strange Tales from the Future Vol 2"

SOM06 Review<<--<

AS1 Album MVSM is now available at Interstellarsounds

www.interstellarsounds.com<<--<

also now available the other AS1 release Raw Mechanics/Crotapythus Split E.P. inkl. Manasyt and Faceless Mind rmx

www.interstellarsounds.com<<--<

Also my review is online: check it on http://www.technodisco.it/2009/04/as1mvsm/
smile

got it , really good sound!!!

only like pounding steel.
rest is typical boring electro sound, except slowkill which is retarded dubstep and unpredictable tomorrow which doesnt make any sense (808 beat+acid like bassline+piano?).

lol.....pounding steel is the only track I dislike on that album. Doesnt sound boring at all imo. Great release meisters.

here we go again

Pounding Steel sounds more like a Raw Mechanics track
I love "In The End"

I really like this album! Good stuff!

However, if you want to hear yet another "boring electro sound" album, check the new Aux 88 album "Mad Scientists".. now that's something i call BORING! .. only "Space Satellites" is somewhat decent.. rest is same-shit-different-day electro imo.. I had high-ish expectations about that.. but helaas

Heil CBS

yes it's very good i love it, but same old, hopeless CD, CD's ARE going to kill the vinyls eventually.. all the small independent labels release tracks on CDs nowadays, tracks that are worth being on vinyl, of course it s better business for labels because it s cheaper to make and they can sell it as expensive as vinyls, i don't blame them.. but it makes me sad.

http://www.pioneer.co.uk/images/products/cdplayerdj/pioneer/cdj1000mkiimaster_detailpage.jpg

it looks like a trabant and it's much less fun than with records. But i know... maybe...

super cool release. a pity its not on vinyl, but anyway, great. personal faves are probably lets be honest, reflective reflection, tinman boogie and unpredictable tomorrow. thx for the music.

.."this world`s a bubble"..