Re: DJ beat up after playing Pet Shop Boys

Were they Smiths fans?

27 (edited by Scarface 2009-08-20 13:47:06)

(Some) "Iraeli" (thanks for pointing that out Black Shape ;-) men  don't compute Pet Shop Boys on weddingparties whilst looking at Israeli women having a good time and dancing to this. Takes some slaps on the face of the DJ there to find out but now we know.... Time to move on.

In the 60's some American people weren't ready for Elvis (many were!) and these days some people in Israel aren't ready for Pet Shop Boys. That's an eyeopener for me for sure....  o_O   These phenomenons still exist today it seems. I thought they seized to exist years and years ago..

"Are you loving?"

Well, in the defense of the average Israeli man...

Bedouins, which these men are, are a nomadic tribes people that lives in tents in the middle of the Negev dessert. I think they're lack of progressision probably extends far beyond the world of music.

That being said, it's pretty interesting that a DJ that plays Pet Shop Boys was even put in the position to play a Bedouin wedding...

29 (edited by cebteq 2009-08-20 22:56:58)

for them its a sin

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jmo2wFAUuI[/youtube]

(i was waiting for someone else ot make that joke)

Dez wrote:

That being said, it's pretty interesting that a DJ that plays Pet Shop Boys was even put in the position to play a Bedouin wedding...

That's the real story. The beating is just the third act.

cuties don't exert

A good DJ has a good sense of the do's and don'ts I always thought. smile

"Are you loving?"

raoul wrote:
Maiovvi wrote:

on saturday I got yelled at because the DJ before me played Scooter. I wasn't even in the building when it happened.

Random yet attractive girl (RYAG): "You've ruined my night"
Me: "How? I wasn't even here!"
RYAG: "Because your friend shouldn't play scooter!"
Me: "But if he did it, how have I ruined your night
RYAG: "He shouldn't have played scooter"
Me: "Well, try and have a good night"
RYAG: "I can't anymore, it's ruined"
Me: "Because he played Scooter?!"
RYAG: "Yes, because he played scooter"
Me: "Huh"

I realise now its not that exciting a story, but I spent ages formatting the text, so...

I don't get the 'attractive' part. The attractiveness would wear out at the second sentence she spoke, right?

Ah, Random because she just came up to me, Random to mean a stranger. Attractive, she's was a good looking lady, dark skin, nice eyes, her voice wasn't offensive, her lack of humor was.

I' ve never seen the appeal of the PSB' s so good on the perpartator.