1 (edited by captain duran 2009-09-03 21:03:54)

Topic: Tonight on Arte: Swinging Soundtracks docu

22:40 Arte (german / french)

"Spiel mir das Lied vom Tod", "Dirty Harry" oder auch "Die Zwei" - die meisten erinnern sich auf Anhieb an die ber

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

Re: Tonight on Arte: Swinging Soundtracks docu

@ captain 'arte' duran
thanks for that... have to watch the rerun! smile

liked the docu, was a bit too short...

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

wanted to watch this on the arte website, but it didn't work, do i have to subscribe or sth? i remember you mentioned a few times that arte shows get to be streamed online too no?

ice,

I think you can`t watch in live stream, just after the show on Arte+7, it is because of the shitty rules here in germany with the GEZ/GEMA. I am not sure if the docu is on there aleady, there are reruns on TV before.

discogs sales