Re: Anyone else got mexican (swine) flu?

often see someone with a mask in the train (always the same guy). always makes me feel a bit uncomfortable.

feeling quite low myself today. not sure if im having a little fever or not, i feel strange. dunno. might fall ill..

.."this world`s a bubble"..

i got the shot two days ago
hope this anti-flu shot is not dangerous
feeling ok right now, no adverse effects

Die Invasion der Kybernauten hat Europa erreicht.

anti-flu shots are not dangerous, that's just crazytalk from paranoid people who know nothing about anything.

medicines are always a little bit dangerous, because they don't affect just the sick part of the body, they could affect other parts too

Die Invasion der Kybernauten hat Europa erreicht.

Mr. Maximal wrote:

anti-flu shots are not dangerous, that's just crazytalk from paranoid people who know nothing about anything.

flu aint dangerous, that's just crazytalk from paranoid people who know nothing about anything.

TB or not TB

i'm suffering from something, i don't care if it's mexican swine or whatever, i want it to stop smile

57 (edited by aratkiLo 2010-01-11 17:50:49)

Freek wrote:

flu aint dangerous, that's just crazytalk from paranoid people who know nothing about anything.

Yes u're right ! That's probably a thought shared by ppl who died because of it..
Brilliant !

i'm going to get myself innoculated soon. better to be safe than sorry. my friend had swine flu and she almost died.

aratkiLo wrote:
Freek wrote:

Yes u're right ! That's probably a thought shared by ppl who died because of it..
Brilliant !

people die all the time from flu, mexican or swine flu isn't more deadly than another
type. it's all hype if you ask me.
the dutch government bought 30 something million vaccins on that hype, so it's big business for sure.

Yes ppl die all the time from flu (whatever the type yes!), that's the point !
I just quote "FLU AINT DANGEROUS" .. And that's bullshit !

aratkiLo wrote:

sorry, yes you are right off-course.

Freek wrote:
Mr. Maximal wrote:

http://www.spitsnieuws.nl/archives/tech … t_doo.html
scam!

Non linear elements avoid the void of your voice

63 (edited by Obi1r 2010-01-12 11:15:23)

Since this flu was a little disappointing for some, watch 'survivors' from the BBC instead. A nasty flu kills 99% of all population, and like always you witness a small group of survivors in an apocalyptic world... but...
season 1 gets pretty good reviews & credits!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1258189/

Strictly Rockaas

aratkiLo wrote:

my 'Flu aint dangerous' quote was a cynical response.. offcourse flu can be dangerous like tons of other deceases.

all people die, also from flu... still no reason for hypes, riots and overreacting..

TB or not TB

i got flu just before x-mas. Looking at the (extra) symptoms it was probably mexican/swine/h13xx523/whatever.

2 days fever and 1 week coughing/weak. So basicly it was sorta meh.

Just take 'recovering' time from flu, cause easily you feel much better afterwards but your immune system received quite a punch and is not 100%. This is why people are easily vulnerable to pneumonia on the lungs, and die on the pneumonia... that is where the real risk is... so take time (if you can) picking up your daily routine again.
Your immune system is even more vulnerable afterwards if you take anti flu medicine, like Tamiflu and asperine to recover more quickly from flu imo.

Strictly Rockaas

67 (edited by robotiger 2010-01-12 18:18:26)

Name of pandemic                          Date         Deaths                   Subtype involved     Pandemic Severity Index
Asiatic (Russian) Flu                       1889

i got the vaccine today. side-effects: my arm aches and i feel weak and have a slight fever.