Re: Cornwall

baz wrote:

Cornwall is so nice. Would love to go there this summer but don't think the girl will be able to get the time off, maybe in autumn.

Cornwall is the place where I met my girlfriend (now 4,5 years ago) we were staying in the Lizard and going to Lands End and other places. The best part that year was the illegal techno party were I played. We had it just outside the village: the sound was so booming that youngsters from another village, 9 km to the north, came by to party with us!

edit: in this grassland: http://maps.google.nl/?ie=UTF8&ll=4 … h&z=18 hahaha

sounds awesome!

If anyone is reading this and lives in Cornwall and is up for putting a party on, we will all bring heavy amounts of records!! haha

meschi vs casionova vs mr bentos vs ali renault vs spruxx vs jasperfari VS THE WORLD!

haha word!

lucky matey vs sailor matey vs mer-matey vs doctopus matey

hehe sounds about right!

got a Joel and a Lorne on board the disco train for Cornwall as well now...

haha, it was because we knew a local guy who did karaoke parties in the sports canteen: we could borrow his sound system and his brothers turntables wink

Just looked for pictures but can't find anything anymore (it was 2005 so a while ago...) do have a pic of the day after though:

http://94.100.115.200/379950001-380000000/379970901-379971000/379970984_5_Ndh1.jpeg

is the guy on the right taking a leak?

keep hackney crap

yeah wink

classy!

right, me, demanda and uncle desouza are in. i can only come if ive got guaranteed support up the road after likes. it wouldnt be the first time ive puked in their car on the motorway big_smile
only other condition is a matey bath and a frisby, oh and obviously some kinda turntable action, cannae have all you lot and nae decks (as in records not chairs) cool

good stuff k!! and turntables is a great idea...

karamanga wrote:

. it wouldnt be the first time ive puked in their car on the motorway big_smile

hahha....your like me, planes, trains & automobiles...i whitey on them all big_smile im ok if i drive, but im a rubbish passenger..

Let's get Dumb

What ever happened to that trip ? Im down at the Eden Project in march.

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.