Re: Russia vs. Georgia

interesting article on Hintergrund for german bots, or use translator

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

52 (edited by Gitano 2008-08-31 21:04:21)

captain duran wrote:

That

Gitano wrote:
captain duran wrote:

That

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

http://www.conservapedia.com/images/thumb/7/7d/Hitler_speech.jpg/200px-Hitler_speech.jpg

cebteq, you can post images like this or not, I always see it in every thread you join here, every word you leave in comments. that`s poor american style, very minimalistic and easy lol I don

discogs sales 

Einmal ist keinmal

ur right, this fits better with what you were saying b4

http://www.tallarmeniantale.com/pics/hi … ch-lie.JPG

you can use pictures/comments of Hitler or your hero Bush, in the end it is always the same. Keep your comic flag high.

discogs sales 

captain duran wrote:

Pages Previous 1 2 3

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → Random media → Russia vs. Georgia

Currently used extensions: pun_approval, pun_admin_add_user. Copyright © 2009 PunBB