Re: The Guardian discovers Italo...

Just like the Eton-educated son of a Lord ordered...
How can you allow someone like James Palumbo to dictate what you should dance to?

i love italo but it doesn't do it for me atm. feels like an old girlfriend you just need to get away from...
let ministry of sound knock themselves out with it rape it or whatever, i don't think i could be bothered to care really.

italo was all over the papers here in sweden a year or two ago. and it blew over quite fast. so i shouldn't be worried if i were one of you that does actually care. smile

HOUSE man. this poodle needs to get down and jack. it's all about the jackin. fuck italo lets jack!

Looks like the Italo backlash starts here roll

just hold on a sec... i'm not starting anything just saying i no longer give a fuck what "they" do.

do what you want. my ears are busy with other stuff.

Italo is soooooo September 2008, Jeeeesus. The next big thing, for October 2008, is House.

what i meant was ok they steal your precious italo. is that all you really got in your record case? if it is that's fucking sadness...

i don't care if the next big thing is hardcore, dnb or polka. i just wanted to slap you out of this "italo is going mainstream" care bear thing.
and i don't think italo will work as mainstream for longer than a very very short period of time. so you can all relax ffs.

when will it stop the thing of mixing italo and cosmic music?

btw, there is no fucking cosmic, no one ever called like that in the 80s, perhaps afro? whatever, there was a club called cosmic, and another called typhoon, let's then called typhoon music.

leave to the others casco and kano and charlie, we know what italo disco is.

you have a point there, poodle, more than 5 minutes of fame will not likely happen to italo. the deeper you dig the less this stuff is intended for mainstream clubbing lol

if people really want cheese they usually buy a piece of cheddar.

i'm glad you found a new home at jack's. sometimes i think i am stuck too deeply in the italo swamp to ever get out of there again...

59 (edited by Poodle 2008-09-16 00:33:53)

JamesTRubotnik wrote:

you have a point there, poodle, more than 5 minutes of fame will not likely happen to italo. the deeper you dig the less this stuff is intended for mainstream clubbing lol

if people really want cheese they usually buy a piece of cheddar.

i'm glad you found a new home at jack's. sometimes i think i am stuck too deeply in the italo swamp to ever get out of there again...

maybe i expressed myself a bit silly but i'm glad that at least you got my point. smile

i'm no stranger to jack btw, house is timeless and it has always been there in one form or another. i've been having this italo and electro overdose the last 5 years which was newer really my music. i was born in 81 so i am too young really.

lately i've been dusting off my old 90's house and pop dance, rave and techno records... the stuff i was dancing to as a young teenager. this is my music.

i'd rather say that i've finally found my way back home...

60 (edited by JamesTRubotnik 2008-09-16 08:35:15)

well i'm not that much older than you. personally i feel more at home at mario's than at jack's. for sure It's A Good Thing